School Photography – Photographers Sussex
Our family specialist school photographers company has been established for over 30 years and is solely dedicated to our school photography. Unlike our competitors we run our own photo processing facilities, and have the administration staff and knowledge required to minimize disruption to your school.
Constantly moving with the times and changing both photography styles and products every year has helped us achieve praise from both schools and parents alike.[row] [span3]
Whether you prefer a traditional or modern style of school portrait photography we have experienced and creative school photographers that will exceed your expectations. Click the image above to see what we can offer your school.
From formal and classic class group photography to informal and casual panoramic year groups we can accommodate all of your requirements. Click the image above for more information.
We offer lots of extras to make life easier as well as to enhance and promote your school locally from staff ID Cards to large wall displays. Click the image above to see the full range of services we can offer your school.
Every photo we take can be ordered securely and conveniently online, ensuring your school’s admin is kept to a minimum.
- Auto image CDs for all major school databases (SIMS etc.)
- Generous commission rates and FREE staff pack
- Staff & activity boards
- Reception display prints
- Staff and student I.D. cards
- One stop print shop for your school (stationary, pens, rubbers etc.)
- Website design
- Our own lab ensures high quality and quick turnaround
- Secure online ordering
- Unique proof systems
- Traditional & modern portrait styles
- Classic and casual class photos with school name and logo
- Panoramic large / year groups
- Traditional leavers packs & creative montages
- Novelty items
- CRB checked photographers
For bookings made in our last week of November will offer you...
Without using staging the Head Teacher wanted a fun whole school photograph...
With our team of photographers we can have upto 3 setups working...